An overview of Time and Attendance Management Systems
Keeping track of time and attendance and managing it systemically is a fundamental process of the HR department in every organization. In general, an HR manager goes through the issues of integrating attendance records that he/she collects from a variety of attendance logging systems, for example, cards, biometric scanners and manual attendance registers across all business locations. On a monthly basis, a plenty of time is spent on collecting and reconciling attendance data before payroll can be accurately processed.
Nowadays, time is the biggest thing in today’s busy life. Virtually, no person has the time to go through the extensive record of attendance and manage it. At the crossroads, the Time And Attendance Management Systems are just the ticket for managing such chores instantly without any compromise on the accuracy. The tool is just one of a kind and very helpful in collecting the data from a wide range of sources and keeping a tab on your employees’ time and attendance automatically according to a company’s rules and policies. Time and attendance software works excellently in connecting to the attendance devices and brings in employee’s punches from the device and computer daily attendance depending on the day-to-day or hourly basis. It also computes overall work time, overtime, late arrival, early departure of every employee complying with the rules applicable to an employee or a group of employees.
Why SHIFTS’ Time and Attendance Tracking Systems?
SHIFTS’ time and attendance software is the industry’s one of the most sought-after and amazing software to keep a tab on the attendance and their late arrivals, departures and more.
Here are some of the salient features of our software that will help you in deciding on easily to get it from us:
– Web-based software allowing anytime anywhere access
– Implement fast and comprehensive timesheet easily and quickly
– Easy Payroll calculations
– Define Multiple Time, Shift, Week & Overtime rules
– Manage holiday & weekly offs easily
– Monitor daily timesheet with employee wise and data wise category
– Helps in creating muster to perform payroll processing with accuracy
– Time rounding, late comings, early goings are automated by defined policies
– Manage and schedule employees to different shifts
– Monitor employee attendance for reconciliation
– Keep a track of leaves, absence or vacation
– Integration with different biometric devices & RFID readers
– Import/export data to and from excel
– User access right management
– Completely secured and scalable solution
– Precise, accurate and extensive reporting
– Customization features to meet specific requirements
– Retrieval of historical data is quick
– Compatible with existing project budgeting solutions
– Centralize Attendance data from Multiple Location
– Compatible with GPRS enabled Biometric devices
If are keen to learn more about our state-of-the-art and award-winning Time and Attendance tracking system and/or want to get it from us, contact us today!